The Bible speaks for itself, but for the purposes of understanding the basic doctrinal beliefs of New Day Christian Church, we present the following:
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe the Bible is God’s inspired and infallible Word and is our only rule of faith and practice
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, the shedding of His blood on the cross for all sins, His bodily resurrection from the dead, and His return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is a gift from God established by His mercy and grace. By faith, we receive salvation from God by believing and confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord.
- We believe in repentance.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father, the Comforter who indwells and bestows spiritual gifts upon the Church and convicts the world of sin and the judgment to come. While all believers are in-dwelt by the Spirit of God, we believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a definite endowment of power for service and separate from conversion.
- We believe that Christ is the head of the church and that the church is the Body of Christ.
- We believe that the motivation for everything we do is love. Since Christ first loved us, we are called to have that same love towards one another.
- We believe in the resurrection of the just and the unjust. Christians will appear before the Judgement Seat of Christ and the unbelievers will stand before God.